What we offer… Is first and foremost a trusted relationship between us and you, the property owner. We offer you personal service and attention. We want you to have peace of mind knowing you have local feet on the ground caring for your property. We will be available to answer any questions or concerns. If an emergency arises, you know exactly who to call.
We happily service Evolve Properties!
We have a basic/full service property packages that we have put together as well as additional services we offer.
Service Packages we offer
Create a cleaning checklist with photos for reference specific to your property. We realize every owner and property has different needs and requirements. We will customize your property cleaning to your needs. We will have photos (approved by you) of how your vacation rental should be staged. We provide the starter necessities for your guests so that when they arrive, they can sit back without worry until they have time to go to the store to get what they want for their stay.
Bi-monthly property inspections with reports and photos emailed to the owner.
- We will inspect for cleanliness inside as well as outside.
- Plumbing/leaks (bathroom faucets, showers, toilets and kitchen/bathroom sinks for leaks)
- Heating and air units (properly working)
- Change air filters (provided by owner) every 30-45 days
- Verify thermostat settings (at owners preference)
- Windows and doors are locked and not damaged
- Structural integrity of the property (cracks in foundation/decking problems/debris or problems with gutters)
- Safety and security issues
- Pest/wildlife damage
- Inspect for any mold or leaks inside
- At each inspection, we will blow off the driveway and decks to keep outside clean
- Send email report including checklist with applicable photos.
- We will be your only local contact needed.
- Coordinate cleaning with experienced and highly recommended housekeepers.
- Provide starter packs for incoming guests essentials
- Coordinate Pest Control with local trusted professional
- Receive shipments for your cabin. We will make sure it gets put in your property and a picture sent to you
- Suggestions for increasing and maximizing rental potential
- Up to 2 extra visits to your property if necessary monthly included in the basic package. (during business hours).
These are a few highlights of our Basic Package. We tailor our packaged to our customers needs. This package is charged by a flat monthly fee agreed upon by D&S Property Solutions and you, plus the cleaning fee. We charge a $65 call out fee plus an hourly rate if outside of normal business hours or if more than the visits included in your package are required in the month.
*Full Service Property Package
You do the booking, we do the rest. You know your property and are the best one to “sell it” to keep the reservations coming in. In our Full Service Property Package we are your local feet on the ground to service your guests once they arrive. This includes..
- Basic Service Inspections (see above) bi-monthly
- Frequent contact with the owners.
- Superior Cleaning before every guest.
- Guest starter packets of toiletries.
- Cleaning Inspections after services are complete.
- 24 hour Emergency on call for your guests-We will provide a 24 hour on call phone number for your guests.
- Any issues your guests have once they arrive we will take care of.
- No charge for extra visits to your property
The Full Service Property Package begins at 10% of the nightly rental amount per reservation plus the cleaning fee. Your only responsibility in this package is to book your property, we take care of the property itself. You still collect all of the money and we will invoice you.
- Coordinate and provide estimates from local contractors and vendors for any issues that may arise at your property
- We can take care of any start-up items you will need in your cabin. We can purchase these for you and put them in the cabin.
- We will send an inventory list and bill you for these items purchased
- Lawn care and landscaping (building firepits, low maintenance landscaping, mulching etc..)
- New Construction Deep Cleans
- Seasonal decorating (inside and outside)
- Special event decorating
- Cabin/property decor
- Light maintenance
- Hot Tub Deep Cleans (pipes, cover, deck, furniture etc..)
- Pressure washing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Snow shoveling and salting for sidewalks, steps and entry
- Coordinate snow removal from local company
- Storm inspections
- Staining/Painting decks, porches, furniture
- Deep cleaning
- Cabin & property photos
- Virtual Tours
- Coordinate and provide updates on major remodeling
- Furniture Repair/updating
- Building professional and inviting social media pages or websites for your cabin
- Individual property inspections (if you just want a random inspection of your property and you are not on our program)
We can also provide one time services for owners, realtors or cabin management companies. In our economy, it is less expensive to hire an outside source to take photos or virtual tours, handle projects or provide inspections, than it is to pay a full time employee. We are here to provide what you need.
“A person’s most useful asset is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help others.”
Book a free consultation today.
Give us a call today to set up a walk-thru of your property!